Bernice is my name...Moon Hee Seung is my korean name ^^

Friday, June 11, 2010

Updating ... finally!

Ello...! Haven't been able to post anything 'cause I was away from Saturday 'till Tuesday
I didn't post anything is....
Because I was too lazy and also enjoying my computer ^^
Anyway, my cousins kept telling me not to let my blog 'die'
So, i'm posting this... :

_________________________________________________________

Well, on Wednesday night, my parents took me and my brother to the MOVIES!!
We watched the movie call 'Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time'
It is a MUST-WATCH movie ...
Your heart will beat when they are showing the exciting scenes
The main character is acted by Jake Gyllenhaal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! How do you like my new background??
Does it fit the banner??
Please do tell me what you think =)
And support Super Junior's newest song and album, BONAMANA / MIINAH

----------------------------------------------------------
Jiamin, you ask to dedicate a post to you of SS501 or double SS
So here it is....
Hope you can buy SS501's newest album, Definition
But also save some for yourself, kay??
Sorry about the picture being small
Hope you don't mind ^^
Since I dedicated this post to u.
Do U mind dedicated one to me about SuJu?? :D

0 comments: